Vision, Mission, Values and Social Objectives
To empower women and children to live safe, abuse-free lives.
A world where domestic and sexual violence abuse, violence against women and girls are no longer tolerated.
• To Increase the safety of women and children at risk of and suffering domestic and sexual violence and abuse
• To empower women and children who have suffered domestic and sexual violence/and abuse to:
• Have choices and understand their rights.
• Improve their physical and mental wellbeing
• Build confidence, self-worth, skills and independence
• To raise the aspirations of women and children.
• To ensure that women and children impacted by domestic and sexual violence and abuse are given a voice in our communities.
• To increase knowledge and awareness in our communities of the impacts of domestic and sexual violence and abuse, and of Violence Against Women and Girls.